What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your device when you visit a website.
– to collect usage habits and statistical data;
– to remember user preferences and settings;
– to present offers and marketing messages more suitable to the user’s needs;
– to collect information necessary for website development;
– for logging in, personalizing the page and filling out forms;
– For easier sharing of the content on the Peetrimini warehouse page on social media;
– to provide content (Youtube, Google maps, flixmedia).
What type of cookies do we use?
Session cookies, or temporary cookies – are used every time you visit our website and are deleted after closing the web browser. Temporary cookies are used, for example, to remember the language selection of the website, the contents of the shopping cart.
Persistent cookies remain on the user’s device even after closing the website. Persistent cookies have different expiration periods and some of them remain on the user’s device for days, months or even years. Persistent cookies are used, for example, to remember the user’s preferences and to save the username and password so that the user does not have to log in again with each visit.
The Peetrimini warehouse page uses third-party cookies for the purpose of providing higher quality content, collecting statistics and displaying advertisements. You can read the privacy policies and terms of third parties on the cookie manufacturer’s page.
List of third-party cookies:
– You can familiarize yourself with the conditions of Facebook cookies: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
– You can familiarize yourself with the terms of Google cookies: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
– You can familiarize yourself with Zendesk’s cookie terms: https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/cookie-policy/
– You can familiarize yourself with Vimeo’s cookie conditions: https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy
The user can delete the cookies stored on the device and proactively prevent cookies from being stored on his device. To do this, the user needs to change the privacy settings of the web browser.
More detailed instructions can be found in the user manual of the web browser.
NB! if cookies are blocked, we cannot guarantee the correct functioning of the website.
You can get more information about cookies
from the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ee/